Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Madhurendra Kumar Verma   04 October 2019

Non payment by agency

Sir,
I am doing modelling job in which I have a contract with my agency in which 70:30 ratio payment is being made by them.
I am not so strong in accounting, the payment has been manipulated by the agency.
Now 3 years gone with my agency and when I find that I have worked of 10 lacs so 7 lacs has to be given to me only 4 Lacs has been given to me till date..
Now agency said that they had given all the money owned by me but on record which I bifurcated with help of my friend it is clearly visible that 3 lacs is due but she is not obliging me for giving payment. Moreover, agency says that they have not received payment from the buyer so there not able to make payment. There is no such word written in the contract so whatever I have worked with advice of agency I must be paid by the agency I feel. Now what should I do?

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     04 October 2019

If you are confident that you can get on well without the help of an agency, issue a legal notice claiming eligible amount as per qualifications, and report the discrepancies in the form of a complaint if you have any such association/union/organization warning them about the agency.  Use your personal influence and get the agency from others received those payments which agency is denying to you.

P. Venu (Advocate)     04 October 2019

yes, you may serve a legal notice: based on the reply, if any, you may initiate further action. As this is a matter of breach of contract, certainly an action lies. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register