LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amit kumar thakur (AUDITOR)     31 March 2013

Non-acceptance of resignation letter as technical formality

sir with due respect i would like to draw your kind attention towards the matter wchich is written below:-

I was selected for the Post of Auditor in the Pay band of 5200-20200 with Grade Pay 2800 under C&AG  in the Office of the Accountant General Arunachal Pradesh, Itanagar through Staff Selection Commission Special Recruitment Exam -2009. After that I got the appointment letter from the above cited office in the month of October 2010 for joining. after following all codal formality i joined in the office on 22th October 2010 and as per central civil services rule i was  on probation for the periods of 2 years from the date of joining. In the very next year in 2011, I have appeared in the SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam-2011 for which i have given the intimation to my Appointing Authority i.e Deputy Accountant General(Admin) without mentioning the Post.(As SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam conclud the post Higher Grade pay 4600 and Lower Grade pay 2400 that of the Auditor which Grade Pay is 2800.) accordingly my intimation was accepeted at that time and further no clarification was made neither with person concern nor with the SSC that candiadture may be considered only for the post having higher grade pay that that of the my present one. when SSC declared  the final result on 30th march 2012 i was selected again for the post of Auditor in the office of Principal Acoountant General(Audit), Local Audit Wing Jharkhand, Ranchi. After 9 months i got appointment letter from the Ranchi office to join till 25th December 2012. Accordingly i have submitted my resignation letter for treating it as Technical formality and allowing me to join in the new office. my resignation was withdrawn by the appointing authoriy saying:-

1. I have only intimated to the Appointing Authoriy for the exam i have not obtained the permission. So my request can not be entertained.
  2. My application was not sent through proper channel.
  3. I have selected for the post which is having the same grade pay than that of my Present one.

Now my query is that against the point raised by my office:

• Whether intimation is not sufficient while appearing for SSC. is not it meant that i have obtained the permission.
  •  what is the exact meaning of sending application form through proper channelI. i have intimated  my office if my office  was against my intimation then why not they communicated to me and ssc within 45 days. So in the absence of any corrospondence in this regard it was understood from my part that office does not have any objection for my employment.
  • As in the intimation letter i have mentioned that i am going to appear in SSC CGL (Combined Graduate level Examination) examination which have the post higher grade pay, equal grade pay and lower grade pay than that of Auditor. and it was accepted at that time then why they raising such point. 

Ultimately i have submitted my resignation and obtained release order  and joined my new office at Ranchi on 26th December 2012.So,  sir my heartiest request to you please show me the best way so that i could count my 2 years 2 months past service for getting pay protection and other benifits. i also want to inform you that i was completed my probation and as per DPC Order i was permanenet employee of that deptt  from 22th October 2012 onwards up to the date of my resignation.

Learning

3 Replies

amit kumar thakur (AUDITOR)     03 April 2013

sir plz reply

amit kumar thakur (AUDITOR)     09 April 2013

is not it ridiculuous more than seven days has been elapsed and no reply has come yet.

babuli0000 (CA)     29 April 2013

Dear ,

I m in a similar situation

I m  working in a PSU , applied a govt of India job directly and inspite of mandatory NOC they allowed me to appear interview, I was selected pre-joining formalites completed and appointment letter came with exact basic pay the r offering, I requested saying I m in a govt job, had mentioned that in application, we had discussion about my pay  during the interview, u completed all formalites without NOC and now when I ask for my pay protection u insist for NOC which I have shown inability from begining. How u look at this situation ? What advice will u give me ? I am intrested for the new job but losing pay by 30,000 as on date.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register