LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sabahat Sayed (Advocate)     03 June 2008

Non-Disclosure Agreement and Secrecy Agreement

I am looking for what is non-disclosure agreements? and what is the standard format of such agreements. please provide

Learning

7 Replies

Guest (n/a)     03 June 2008

I think that I can help you. NDA ( Non Disclosure Agreement ) Service Provider assure that he will not disclose any of the confidential information which he came know about the vendor company / his clients. This is signed for before hiring IT professional, prior to the interview. There is not any standard format.

Non-Disclosure Agreement is an agreement whose contents are decided not to be disclosed by both the parties. However, it is not necessary that it can be only before hiring IT Professionals but it can be signed in respect of a contract, say a contract entered by a Hospital with a Contractor. A NDA also imposes the duty on both the parties for not disclosing any matter contained in the agreement even after the termination the Contract.

No standard format for Non-Disclosure Agreements is prescribed. It all depends on the business what you do i.e. such as software consulting, multimedia, gaming etc. You can include all the terms and conditions which you feel more appropriate for the company.

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     11 June 2008

Find attached the format of the Non-Disclosure Agreement

Attached File : 4 non-disclosure agreement.pdf downloaded: 738 times

Suresh (Lawyer)     13 September 2008

Thank you Prakash Sir, It was very useful.

Chandan Garg (Legal consultant)     19 November 2008

somebody tell me regarding stamp duty in these aggreements

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register