Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gpbattery (uk)     22 February 2011

Nokia cellular phone, 5230 dropped to their lowest in record

Nokia 5230 adopts symbian s60 fifth edition 9.4, support unicom WCDMA system
3G formats and GSM. Is a new high cost performance mobile phones.

User comment on
Advantage: high costperformance MeiDeShui, small five positioning in the end, in its field smartphone can be said to be good and inexpensive, its own and extending the function can completely satisfy the needs of users generally smartphone, I think this is small five in mobile phone can list long standing undeniable why!! And small five in many negative function has exceeded some high-end machines, such as its recognition of hand, too strong, how even are all else, although I am not how by hand, but still felt very practical, and its shell also pretty enough, although already quickly become arcade, but with a long time still feel pretty (choi shell although a lot of, but I think the original shell best), and software (this is both saiban general merit), anyhow and many other given.finally, here.
The bad: no flassh photography function is always so unsitisfatory (a few days ago one night I want to use mobile phones pat few articles, lamplight is dim, amplification see not pure, finally or lend a N95 digital cameras batteries predecessors fix to send in the), and most of the current NOKIA endemic, cellphones just don't give data, do not know how to think of, difficult way NOKIA wanted to learn the apple (but not this loom problem, the author vents just), and although crash is smartphone endemic, but my hero is not how dead, and it seems to be both saiban endemic, finally is a NOKIA endemic, why changing the battery urged me to adjust the time since my farewell watch after this problem has been very troublesome.
Conclusion: in short, in the 5230 equivalent grade group is a good machine and well worth of NOKIA, of course, if it out of a single upgrade solve the above problem perfect (I'm not saying that 58).
Advantage: advantage: beautiful appearance generous, system function complete, touch screen feels very good, text input of lenovo function good, too. Many own Settings are only words than ever before
Fuselage lesser, color is, complete function. And 3G. Take in the hand very comfortable, pixel is MeiDeShui, young people should be like very much, I am in 92598 200
Buy and not very expensive · weakness: if after Battery Charger For PANASONIC Lumix DMC-TZ3 shell and fuselage are white
Conclusion: I choose N97 mini or without regret

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register