Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pun (eng)     30 March 2013

Noc from lawyer

Hello Members,

I want to know if in case of changing the lawyer if NOC from lawyer is required only in civil cases or also in criminal cases.

I want to do it in my DV case. will it come under civil or criminal option?

Thanks

Learning

6 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : pun

Hello Members,

I want to know if in case of changing the lawyer if NOC from lawyer is required only in civil cases or also in criminal cases.

I want to do it in my DV case. will it come under civil or criminal option?

Thanks

Lot many lawyers compared to the number of cases, no need of NOC, as if you ask for NOC, they will surely ask for money, or they will try to avoid you, or try to give you false assurances, just ask some lawyer if he is willing to take up the case without NOC, am sure, they will agree to it.  Fees does matter is the only last thing I would tell.

Forgive me if I am wrong the LD/LCI members.

Manish Udar (www.Mehnat.IN)     31 March 2013

No need for NOC, tell your lawyer to get lost.

www.mehnat.in

S.N.Raj Kumar (Advocate)     31 March 2013

File Revocation of vakalath before the Concerned court

ravikumaradvocatemswllb (lawyr)     01 April 2013

Mr manish kindly respect to advocate dont says get last because of some mistake with client also kindly give to suggestion.

Om Prakash Dhusia (HR assistant)     02 April 2013

Mr Ravikumaradvocatemsmllb: u may be the best lawyer in the world and sincere among trillions of lawyers but the fact is u r wrong if u presume this community to be as pure as distilled water which may be good to see at its purest form but not good to drink and to wash clothes. 90% of the innocents are convicted because of the foolishness of the advocates and we are the one among those 90%. Mr. Manish Udar is free to speak his heart and I do not find it any offensive either. Regards

Shantanu Wavhal (Worker)     03 April 2013

hon court sometimes asks for NOC and sometimes does not.

its better to get NOC of the previous lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register