LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vab   26 May 2016

No written document except salary in my account from company

I join a company before 3 years but don't have any written agreement i was fresher that time and I was needed job. So I did not care documentations. I told to my manager many times during job time for documentation. He makes a lot excuses always but never take an action for my documentation even no verbally communication regarding that. 

Conditions :

1) Company is small and my first day is equal to company first day.
2) No one is here for handover my work.
3) My boss is equal to my HR.
4) Salary on time every month in my account from company account.

Now I have another offer from another company. I want to leave my current boss any how. I am totally harsh to working alone here. I told to my manager many time to hire someone. But he always believe in work load and work 24 Hours. I have new joining after 20 days. What will I do if my current boss does not give any document or give more than 20 days notice period? 

Please help me 

Learning

4 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2016

The query is responded at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=45218&offset=3

Keep one thread and don't repeat.

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     26 May 2016

As per TOR of ur appointment give notice for resignation.

Thnaks

Kumar Doab (FIN)     26 May 2016

No appointment order or offer letter etc has been issued to employee as per query and hence there are no terms of recruitment e.g. notice period/pay.

The employee in this thread shall be most probably coverd by def. of 'Workman' as in ID Act,' Employee' as in Shops & Estbs Act.

The enactments; statue/instrument of law/Act etc that are applicable to establishment, employer, employee shall prevail upon any private agreement drafted by employer and signed with employee e.g; offer letter, appointment letter, contract of employment, service agreement, employee handbook, private and internal HR policy/service rules etc.............

The query is discussed in detail at:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=45218&offset=3

Kumar Doab (FIN)     06 July 2016

@ atulit,

Pls don't advertise in the threads.

It is against ethics.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register