Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Taanshi   09 July 2019

No single hearing help....what to do?

Hello everyone...

Please suggest me what to do. I filed case around march 2018, since there are no single hearing held by judge. Most the time either there are strikes of lawyers or judge on leave. Every time I got hearing date in the gap of 3 or 4 months. My lawyer also not doing anything for this.  Kindly suggest me the another option.

Thanks & Regards

Learning

5 Replies

Virjesh   09 July 2019

it is one of the most common thing in Indian courts, the hearing can be postpone for stupid reasons, not only that if you file a case under civil matter then you are looking forward for 15-20 years minimum. although you can file an applicant to district judge for speeding your case but it will only get accepted if you have good reason for it

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     09 July 2019

There are other options for speedy cases settlements through LOK ADALAT and Alternative Dispute resolution system. Consult about this in the court section office. 

Taanshi   09 July 2019

My case is For maintenance. In my divorce case I got ex parte order. I have 5year old daughter and I am doing my all responsibilities single handed. I seprated from more than 3 years and my husband never give single penny for their daughter upbringings. Now she is in english medium school and her monthly fee is apx.2100. This is huge expense and in my income it is not easy to save money for future. Pls tell me how I can speedup my case ?

Taanshi   09 July 2019

My case is For maintenance. In my divorce case I got ex parte order. I have 5year old daughter and I am doing my all responsibilities single handed. I seprated from more than 3 years and my husband never give single penny for their daughter upbringings. Now she is in english medium school and her monthly fee is apx.2100. This is huge expense and in my income it is not easy to save money for future. Pls tell me how I can speedup my case ?

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 July 2019

You can move the High Court under Article 227.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register