Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vardhan   28 July 2018

No justice happening for us from over the period of time

My Name is Vardhan from Hyderabad TG.

Thank you all  for your valuable advises and helping who are in need, really appreciate everyone.

Long stroy short, our cousin who borrowed lump sum money (in lakhs) on trust basis(my dad trusted). He never returned the money, I involved in this matter and asked cousin to sign the promissory note about the borrowed amount, he and his wife signed the promissory note agreed to pay off the amount adding bank intrest on top of the principal amount with in short period of time but till date they have not returned, so we had to file a case with the promissory note attested their property (land) and bounced cheques as a supporting document (the oppsite party is filthy rich), we won the case in lower court, also received a decree from lower court and the case moved to the district court where the property is located, our cousin went to high court to buy some time, after few hearings later the case is inclined towards us and we almost won the case, next day judgement should come on our side, but this is not happened judge postponed the case to another six months, we asked our lawyer, he is now saying we cannot do anything that's judge's decision he is the one who told we won the case and this case will close. This is completely black box to me i did not understand why this is happened. Our lawyer said my cousin has to pay 1 lakh 30 thousand to the court to get this 6 months time.

Can someone please tell me what must have happened how he got another six months time what should be our next action, my fear is this thing can repeat again and again for every six months.

We have been struggling with this from the last 12 years, Please kindly understand our situation and help us with wise advises

By the way my cousin is local politician and he know all MLC's MLA's and Ministers, we are just normal people.

please please please help us.

_ Vardhan

Learning

1 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     29 July 2018

We are common men and should wait for the justice with patience.  There is nothing in India that can not be purchased with money.  12 years is a very small period in litigation.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register