LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pam (partner)     27 August 2012

Nhrc

My neighbor is harassing me for the last 5 years, he is a MATHADHIKARI with all police and politicians dread or feer him HE THINKS HIMSELF TO BE ABOVE THE LAW.

He instigated his brother along with 5-6 people to attempt of murder of my father (70Yrs) but by God grace he is saved with multiple fractures, now a days that person along with his numerous followers is daily chasing me and my family whenever going to work and other work.

In fact he and his followers openly threthen me with dire consequences and i have complained to Police and aslo to the SP but no action has been taken aginst them the swamy or his henchmen.

He has fabricated some documents in 2007 and is now claiming my property as his. We have purchased  it in 1978 and have been in peaceful possession since 1978. he has filed a suit for possession but does not want to wait till Court descion as he knows he will never win the case.

so now he is resorting to physical vilonece, inimidating me n my family. and balckmailing me

i have also complained to NHRC regarding the same.

Now i want to know what action will NHRC  take and what other options  LEGAL or otherwise do i have.

I REQUEST ALL PEOPLE TO PLEASE HELP
thanks in advance

Learning

1 Replies

surjit singh (Assistant)     27 August 2012

Approach the CJM with an application under section 156(3) of Cr.P.C., By the time the NHRC take your case it will be long delay. Since your life and limb and property is at risk ask for protection before the CJM immediately, showing that you have approached the police as well as the SP, but no action has been taken.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register