Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Raj (Research Scientist)     30 December 2015

Needs guidance

Dear Sir/Madam

We have dry land (1.5 acres) and now started doing some agriculture in it. Wanted to make fencing for the same to protect the crop. But the neighbour is creating so much trouble to put up fencing. He is uneducated basically. We told him to bring his document but refused to do that. His village people also afraid to talk to him in this regard because he used to scold with very bad words and used to fight  with anyone who says suggestions in this regard. Still, we had a talk with him for bringing village administrative officer to measure the land. Initially agreed for sharing money but at the end, he refused to pay half amount. After measuring with our own expenses, he agreed in the presence of VAO for fencing. But after his departure, he creates so much of troubles and fight making situations. Again we told him, you invite VAO and measure it and show the demarcation so that we can go for fencing. That also he is not doing instead making fight only. He is doing the same for the past several years. Now the materials have arrived for fencing and it is simly lying in the field. So we become helpless now. We want to take this matter legally. Please advice me how to proceed to get fenced for our land.

Thanking you

Rajendran

Learning

3 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     30 December 2015

as long as you do anything within your land without disturbing your neighbour he cant stop you.file a police complaint if he hinders your fencing work

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     30 December 2015

Obtain the report from the VAO regarding measurement of that land and simultaneously make a police complaint in writing that your neighbour is threatening you and creating problem to done fencing of your land, you are scare from him he can do any wrong with you hence for that you need police protection to complete the fencing peacefully .

arvind   02 January 2016

sir i have purchased and regesiterd land of 9 guntha out of 25 guntha i need to  sepated 7/12       from  combined 7/12 detailed need new 7/12 for my 9 guntha 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register