Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498a victim (job)     17 May 2017

Need your advice

Respected all experts

I read both FIR and DV case file and found some contradictory statements as below

1) in FIR she said that 8 months after marriage went and then we started tourching for Dowry but in DV she stated that with in 15 days we started harrasing her

2) In FIR she said that she returns to her home in 14 Feb 2016 and in DV case there is nothing mention like this. fact is she went in january

3) In FIR she said that on 14/02/2016 me and my parents went to her home and ask for Gifts and jewellary and in decline of that i beat her but in DV case there is no incident mentions. 

4) In FIR she said that She on her own went to her parents home where as in DV case she wrote that my family called her brother ann ask for dowry and when he said no that we beat both of them and thrown them out of home but the fact is i was not present at home when she went with his brother.

5) In DV case she wrote that when we went to honeymoon, she falls ill and i didnt take care of her and went alone leaving her in room, but no place and date mention.

6) In Both the cases she mention date on 03/06/2016 my mother and my uncle and aunty went to her home and ask for dowry and went away where as she never went and there are 4 eye witnesses who will give this statement in court that my mother was present in our home on said date and there are others also

Can i file perjury in this case u/s 340 r/w 195 crpc?

will this help us in trial?

Learning

3 Replies

Sachin (N.A)     17 May 2017

What about her examination in chief and cross examination in 498a?

498a victim (job)     18 May 2017

Resp Sachin

In 498a case, as we have not appear before court charges are not frame yet and filed quash application in highcourt wihich will be taken after summer vacation

In DV case notice has not been served to us so we havent appear there also, just seen online on ecourt web site, case has been sent to protection officer

Is it true that if case is transfter to protection officer than her application under sec 23 to pass exparte order for maintanance and compensation has been rejected??

Sachin (N.A)     18 May 2017

Originally posted by : Ronak
Resp Sachin

In 498a case, as we have not appear before court charges are not frame yet and filed quash application in highcourt wihich will be taken after summer vacation

In DV case notice has not been served to us so we havent appear there also, just seen online on ecourt web site, case has been sent to protection officer

Is it true that if case is transfter to protection officer than her application under sec 23 to pass exparte order for maintanance and compensation has been rejected??

No. DIR report is mandatory before proceeding any further. 

I think you should wait and watch.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register