Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar (Accounts)     28 September 2011

Need urgent help in fir against under secretary and police

Hi All,

My family has some personal issues with one of the under secretary working with Uttrakhand Government. Under this influence of under secretary Dehradun police has registered false cases against my whole family. This under secretary has very bed/ corrupt behavior and wants to destroy our family. One of the SHO is also helping him for fetch this criminal conspiracy. This SHO previously posted in Dehradun when two false cases registered against us. Now This SHO has been transferred to Tehri District.

My family is staying in Muzaffarnagar in U.P. two months back this under secretary with SHO and 4 police mans came to Muzaffarnagar and follow my father and brother who was in car when they were coming to hometown at 9:30 PM. They forcefully got stopped the car and beaten my father and got sign the some stamp papers. Also they had stolen the keys of car.

We approached to police but police didn’t register the FIR. Later FIR against under secretary, SHO and 4 police mans was registered U/S 147, 148, 149, 323, 343, 504, 506, 384, 394 IPC by court order.

There are 4 eye witnesses who have seen the whole incident. Now police is not taking any action. Police is saying that SHO has his “amand” in his police station. So SHO was present in his police station then how does it possible that he came here for crime. One year back also this SHO tried to arrest my parents but due to local pressure he wasn’t able to. Later we approached to media and National Human Rights to save our life.  This time SHO came to Muzaffarnanger while showing this present in his police station. Police is saying that FIR is false and they are ready to file Final Report. Even police is not considering the eye witnesses.  We have explained to local police that SHO is owner of police station and he can easy show his “amand” but local police is not ready to listen.

Can anyone please suggest me what should I do?

Regards Amit

Learning

3 Replies

jatin sharma (LAWYER)     28 September 2011

hi, its look like a high profile person involve in that case. so i suggest u give application in court to investigation should be done fair and proper manner by another agency except local police.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     29 September 2011

Dear Amit

You can approch the court and prayed for  investigation by senior authorities or any other investigated authorities in this matter.

Dr.R.Stephen Louie (lawyer)     03 October 2011

Approach the court and file a complaint under Cr.P.C.200 called private complaint. The court is there for dealing with such things. Why do you again and again go to Police Station? All our Advice in this regard will also help you. First find a good Advocate and he would do the rest. Do not worry

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register