Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Saroj Kumar (Student)     22 October 2013

Need urgent help

Hi all,

We got married before 2 and half year. As I worked at abroad, after that she joined with me and we both stayed together for 5 month. By the time she was not ready for family planning for long time. Then when she accidentally got pregnant, but she and her mother was not interested on that pregnancy and after that it got miscarriage (reason unknown). After that once she go to India she don't want to come back me and by the time something changed in her mind which is supported by her parents. As we did not have any mediator or known person in between, and as her house is 300 km far from me, so now I cannot able to now her situation. Now she is telling that she want to job at India. As he know I want to settle at abroad, so she is telling like this and whatever she is doing she is not sharing with me, even she is using different Mobile which she don't want to share with me. Now our staying apart is around 1 year. In between in a occasion our family she came, when I also came down from abroad. But she flatly denied to come to abroad with me Then I called to her parent to my home  to convince her and send with me. But instead of they support for our conjugal life, they took back to their daughter with her all belongings, certificates and gold ornaments.

In between following thing happened:

Reason -1:   My wife had 6 lakhs of study loan for her study..Before marriage once I knowwe cancel the marriage, as I am from lower class family which I might not support. Then her father and my wife say that that is not my burden. Her father will return it. Then we did marriage. This thing I don't have any record.

After marriage now her parent took my wife and they put pressure to my wife. For that my wife say that I will do job near my home, "it is not necessary to stay together". As my parents are in financial problem, so I have to stay here.. Then I raise this matter to her father, now also I will return her loan but as she want to return her loan what can I do? and right now she is doing a small job (around 10 K income permonth)

Basically her parents are playing dual game.. They are giving pressure to my wife, but her father is outside telling that he will return the loan..

After marriage one month she stayed at my parent's home, then she quarrel with my mom and sister in law and left her mother home.. Now she is saying that I will not give excuse to every body...For that unnecessary making some issue and she took her certificate and her parents are helping to give job near to their home town.

By the time as I stay abroad, by this procedure her dependent visa also canalled as she is not here for renewal..

As I am already 35, then also in phone she is denying for getting baby in near future..and she is telling it is not necessary to stay together.

Reason-2: Again she had a boy friend before marriage, and after marriage also in my absence they used to talk. In one record that boy claiming that '"I am remembering you too much..unfortunately I did not get my phone no. Otherwise I might asked to him (to me) to return to her at any cost. Then he tried to ask many thing about relation"" Then my wife also please don't recall me this thing. After that I ask to my wife why you are doing such thing after marriage. When I told to her parents, then they told that nothing wrong with our daughter, she had many friend, that is her decision, we cannot do anything. Even after marriage also her parents are in touch with her old boy friend in many matters.

Now:

When last time I raise all these matter to her father, he is not ready to do send his daughter , not coming for compromise and no any step from their side.

In order not to join with me (and hide some of her faults) she is raise small small issue about my mother, brother, sister in law, brother in law.

In between, I filed RCR, but after 3 notice also they did not appeared..Now from my wife, FIL and MIL or her relatives side also no any connection.. 

But I am getting pressure from one of her known aunty (Acting DSP, working at human right commission) and some local dada's.. They are telling that I should come down and take her..(no initiatives from my wife or her family side)..and they are telling that not raise past matter and take her..

So In between also when I send a letter to my FIL to send my wife with me, but he replied that "I gave physical and mental torture" to her for which only my wife is not joining me..which are completely false..

My question:

1. So although I filed RCR, after all these things I am mentally fed up and I don't want to take her any more..In this situation what shall I do?

2. My exact separation is 11 month, so should I wait for another one month, so that in-case she will file any false cases (DV or 498a) then it will become weaken (I read that recently Bombay high court told that after one year separation DV will not that much effective)..

3. In case I want to file divorce, then should I withdraw RCR and file fresh diverse an should I do amendment on my RCR (mentioning that although I filed RCR, but after that as my FIL is raising the torture issue).. which will be more preferable way?

4. If any fabricated case on my relatives, those who have govt job, whether these false criminal cases may effect on their job?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Raghav

1. So although I filed RCR, after all these things I am mentally fed up and I don't want to take her any more..In this situation what shall I do?

If you did not want her to come back, why did you file RCR?   I suggest you withdraw RCR and file divorce petition.

2. My exact separation is 11 month, so should I wait for another one month, so that in-case she will file any false cases (DV or 498a) then it will become weaken (I read that recently Bombay high court told that after one year separation DV will not that much effective)..

File divorce petition immediately if you suspect your wife to file a 498a or DV case, no need to wait for 1 more month.  File it now, and withdraw such petition on pretext of changing details due to technical error of fiiling divorce petiton within completion of 1 year, ie file fresh petition.  Once matter is in court, she cannot file DV or 498a, such attempts will be futile for her.  Even is she succeeds in filing such 498a DV, those cases wont stand.

3. In case I want to file divorce, then should I withdraw RCR and file fresh diverse an should I do amendment on my RCR (mentioning that although I filed RCR, but after that as my FIL is raising the torture issue).. which will be more preferable way?

4. If any fabricated case on my relatives, those who have govt job, whether these false criminal cases may effect on their job?

If proved guilty in long run of such cases, yes, they will be debarred from govt service.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     22 October 2013

Dear Sir,

You should file a divorce petition instead of filling RCR. There is no need to wait for complition of one year separation. If proved guilty in long run of such cases, yes, they will be debarred from govt service.

NRI Legal Consulting (Consultant)     22 October 2013

For more query contact us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

(Guest)

NOW, HERE ALSO DOING COPY PASTE ...........Hahahaaaaaa, heheeeeeeeeeeeeeee , look what above reply had written in same format this felow also has mentioned.

ROFL....Oh sorry you have missed writing your email id as usual so in next reply you have mentioned. well done.!!

God may save this consultacy...!!

@ NRI legal consulting ........do you guys give consulting of how to do mimicary or what ???

or how to do copy paste of ones answer????

I never seen you giving your own answer you just come next to one or two post later and whatever above has replied you just copy paste his/her answer and again write For more detail query us query@nrilegalconsulting.com

Wah kya advertising hai!!!!!!!

Bhaishaeb Kabhi khud ki bhi answer de diya karo agar bakai me Lawyer ki team rakhe ho toh ya sirf unhe pal rakhe ho ya godh le rakhe ho:))LOL

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register