Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohammed Tariq (Executive)     13 May 2016

Need urgent help

Dear Sir/Mam, 

With great expectation of help i am writing this to you.  I register online to take admission in nios on https://online.nios.ac.in website and paid the fees as well but i was not able to print the form due to which my details were not getting recognized. I wrote many mails but got no answer and after many days they replied as follows.

Dear Learner,

Don't worry. Just send all the required documents, 02 photographs with signature and an application with Reference no. mentioning the problem.

With Best Wishes!

NIOS, RC-Allahabad.

I sent all the details as asked and required but unfortunately after some time they sent the mail as follows.

LSC <lsc@nios.ac.in>

May 9 (4 days ago)

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

to me, rcallahabad

https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif

Dear Learner

Your admission has been rejected as under. for further queries , pl contact regional centre Allahabad

Reference No

N1115303749

Enrolment No

Allotted AI / Study Centre

NAME

DARAKSHAN

FATHER'S NAME

MOHD ANIS

MOTHER'S NAME

SHAFIA BEGUM

Date of Birth

5/1/1995

Admission Subjects

301 , 331, 302, 328, 306, 330,

Mode of Payment

Debit Card

Bank Name/Payment Gateway

IDBPG

Bank Transaction No

CTX1602141212095441185

Admission Status

Admission Rejected

Status of ReferenceNo : N1115303749

Reference No

Application Status

Comments

Comments Date

N1115303749

Admission Rejected

board of 10th class is not recognized by NIOS.

8/5/2016

Regards

National Institute of Open Schooling,

A24-25, Institutional area

Sector - 62, Noida (U.P) 

How do I go about applying again and getting the fees transferred without having to pay again. Please helpme

Learning

4 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     13 May 2016

Please do the needful as per university requirement and fill the information carefully.

Thanks

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     14 May 2016

When you are not having basic qualification like recognised school certificate, you may not get admission.

Go to your school , show the reason for rejection of your application and seek such recognition copy and mail to the NOC.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     17 May 2016

Your application was rejected because board of 10th class is not recognized by NIOS.

You were instructed to contact regional centre Allahabad, did you do that?

Contact the authorities and either get an alternate solution or refund of fee already paid.

Clair   18 May 2017

most probably there was a glitch in the system. just do what you are asked. believe they'll find you in the system. had a similar issues when had to write my thesis and couldn't find myself among the list. also if you receive a negative reply, just send them the payment receipt to confirm that you applied and paid for the course.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register