Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harpreet Singh (xyz)     03 July 2013

Need urgent advice, regarding case for personal necessity

Sir,

I am seeking an urgent advice from the wise members of this website.

I,Landord, have filed a case to evict tenant from my father's shop, and that case was dismmised on the grounds that It is merely my desire/wish to get the property evacuated not a bonafide necessisty.

However, I, LANDLORD, filed appeal in session court to seek relief and orders to get the shop evacuated, and The session allowed my appeal, and given two months time to the tenant to get the property evacuated, the tenant filed a civil revision and got an injuction issued from High-Court and High Court stayed the dispossesion of tenant subject to clearance of arrears & tenant deposited the arrears as directed by High-Court.

The tenant claimed in High-Court, that I, LANDLORD, is in possession of vacant adjoining property with the demised shop/property in concern and claims that I,LANDLORD, concealed it from court, but infact the demised shop which is in dispute is the part of the whole property, and rest of the property is under no dispute what so ever, Infact, My,LANDLORD's, own cross examination confirms this claim of tenant.

Now, I need your expert advice over my case, and how I may proceed ahead in High-Court, so that tenant's petition may be dissmissed or how the tenant can be defeated in High-Court.

Please, advice me, I also urge the experts to refer me judgements which might greatly help me to get my property evacuated from the tenant, or the kind of arguements/reference of judgements, through which the judge could be convinced in my,LANDLOARD's, Favor.

Thank you people,

Awaiting your best advices and replies.

Learning

1 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     07 September 2013

You can state this fact in High court and contest the case.You should impress the court about the personal need in order to vacate the premises.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register