Need to pay any amount to get stay from high Court

Hi All,
In a partition case, we filed appeal case in high Court, it is registered in April 2018, but not yet admitted.our opponent filed a FDP case in lower court. now we want to take stay to stop this FDP case.
so, we need to pay any amount to the high court to get stay in this property partition case?
normally, how many months required to admit a case in high Court of Karnataka?
is this holiday for the court now?

please suggest me what legal action I can take.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu