Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pradeep (Engineer)     08 November 2016

Need suggestion on writ petition

Hello Legal Experts

My Mother filed writ petition (WP3602/2016) in high court of karnataka against order issued in Hiriyur court. We have filed this case in the month of January 2016 but still we have not received neither stay nor order to stop proceedings in lower court. We have been going to lower court merely to give attendacne & getting dates. This time lower court Judge warned that i will pass an order since this case is long pending case from November 2011. My advocate is not responding properly and not taking writ petition  case seriously. He gives one or the other reason weekly to get stay order& always promise you get final order this monday which we wont get it.  Last hearing was on October 6 but he failed to appear before cort & hence adjourned till after 3 weeks. My advocate also told me that I have given 5 memo till date to consider for hearing but its not accepted. My advocate told yesterday that B group case writ petition shall be considered after 15 days as per recent cheif Justic orders. I am wondering why my case is getting delayed , whats the corrective action to be done and is it appropraiate to change my advocate.

Learning

1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     08 November 2016

Repeated query as answer is allready given in this forum.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register