Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karthik (executive)     15 March 2014

Need legal help..

Dear All ,

we have been married 7 years back and its a love cum arranged marriage.since two years we have un satisfied married life like

1.for last 2 years i have moved to middle management level and handling 3 states  training requirement by that i have been travelling for 15 days a month which was not acceptable by my wife.

2.we dont have kids she has gynic problem for which we took treatment but of no use.

3.her parents also started imposing conditions on my job which i dont like.

4.my brother live in USA and my parents wanted to visit but my inlaws and my wife says if i changed my job to another one where no roaming  then they will allow my parents to visit which i am not able to digest.

5 some times she ask for divorce saying i dint said at that time of marriage i will be doing roaming job.

6 she is little possesive  and she keeps on checking my mobile. Iam not against checking my mobiles or laptop

7 My job demands working on weekends and she wont allow me to work. and even after reaching home i have support my offshore team over phone or through chats which will be very tough for me as she is against me.

8.From last 15 days she is going more violent and demands for every thing regarding what should i wear,eat drink and not allows me to watch TV as well.

9.Over and above she went to police station to file 498a,DV which became very common now a days.

Above are some of the challenges iam facing in my day to day life . me, my parents and mediators explained and had counselling sessions but of no use.Iam not against her and dont want to take legal steps as well.But now came to conclusion that will stay away from my wife (I Mean separate residence) and i am not having guts to stay with my parents as well as her parents will fight with them.

Pls suggest me is there any legal way to stay away from her without divorce.if so let me know the procedure to apply.

Learning

5 Replies

nikhil singh (Advocate)     15 March 2014

See there is no way in Indian Law which legally allows you to stay away from your wife without Divorce. You don't need a lawyer, u need family counsellor .

Nikhil Singh
Associate, Law Consults
'LawCon House', D-61, East of Kailash
New Delhi - 110065
https://www.law-consults.com
https://www.lawinc.in

+917838078186+919352444446

BKSHARMA (physicist)     15 March 2014

first u ask her what she want confirmly. then U can go for Mutual seperation if she is agreed.

one more thing that i can not mention on this discussion if u want then call me at 9784654221 

BKSHARMA (physicist)     15 March 2014

first u ask her what she want confirmly. then U can go for Mutual seperation if she is agreed.

one more thing that i can not mention on this discussion if u want then call me at 9784654221 

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     15 March 2014

Dear client, you should solve your matter amicably. Involve your elders and try to solve. If no result, you can go to the court for divorce under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act on the ground of cruelty.

karthik (executive)     16 March 2014

Thanks for your suggestions one more important point which i hesitate to mention.Recently have commited suicide a month ago and admitted in hospital for 15 days and  been saved with great difficulty.at the time suicide have written note now she and her parents has hidden my note.Today she is forcing me to start business instead of job.

My life have became a doll in her hands.....

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register