Need lawyer help to file appeal in madras high court

District court has remanded divorce has back to lower court. Need to appeal against that in Madras High court. Request any lawyer who can help in filing the appeal

Advocate, High court

Sir, I understand your curiosity in contesting and completing the divorce case in short period of time. I, therefore, would advise you that before blindly approaching Madras high court against the order of the District court, you should get to know as to whether your case is a fit case for setting aside the Order of the District court by the hon'ble Madras High court. Otherwise, if the High court upholds the said order after some years, then you will get disappointed and frustrated in the judicial system and consequently in the life too. If you are not able to decide on this, kindly approach some legal experts in your area with your case papers and obtain legal opinion on this first before deciding to file appeal or revision in the High court. This is where many litigants fail and suffer in the future. In matrimonial disputes, one shall win not only in the legal battle, but also in his or her life too. So time spent on litigation is very important. Kindly fight litigation in a scrupulous way so as not to feel bad about your ego in the future.

Total likes : 1 times




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu