Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anilputmk (Not working)     26 April 2018

Need justice for divorce

Dear sir's/Madam's,

We are looking for justice, My sister has been dragged to divorce case by her husband with false and fabricated lies. District family court has granted divorce though she was not willing to give divorce. Our plea and requests were not considered and judgement is purely based on fabricated and false information, which we have not accepted. Without validating the evidence or complaints the family court has passed the judgement for divorce. She is not working and has no income, currently my parents are supporting her, i don't know where and how to question this and get justice. Please need help. 

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Jain   27 April 2018

You can file an appeal against the said judgment of the family court granting divorce.
For any other queries, feel free to contact me at isidjain1@gmail.com

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anilputmk
Dear sir's/Madam's,

We are looking for justice, My sister has been dragged to divorce case by her husband with false and fabricated lies. District family court has granted divorce though she was not willing to give divorce. Our plea and requests were not considered and judgement is purely based on fabricated and false information, which we have not accepted. Without validating the evidence or complaints the family court has passed the judgement for divorce. She is not working and has no income, currently my parents are supporting her, i don't know where and how to question this and get justice. Please need help. 

Oh sorry to hear that.  You hire good advocate and file the following cases:

1. Complaint/Case on the judge that he or she is biased.

2. Case on ex husband (rape, stalking, domestic violence, dowry etc etc)

3. Challenge the district family court order in high court and next in supreme court.

If she does not have income, then ask your parents to contribute lumpsum money and you too contribute from your end and keep FD in her name, interest should go to her savings bank account. LIke that you make arrangement.  She wont need to ask money from parents or you.

Another option is asking her to secure job and earn her livlihood. or she can simply go to governement shelter home for women who cannot feed themselves till the above cases are decided.

Consumer Complainant   27 April 2018

You aleady got justice. Divorce ! What justiice are you looking for??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register