Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ASHISH JHA   18 September 2015

Need information in my property

Dear Sir,

My Father has bought a sellable area or Land 2 years back.My Father has all the documents like sale deed number and he has all the registered documents received from Court .He has requested for Mutation in Block office in
Jan or Feb 2015.After sometimes someone able to manage some fraud papers without any sale deed or any relevant documents and he approached to CO .Because of this issue mutation is still pending.
Now my question:- is it possible for some one to take my property without showing any sale deed or by showing fraud written letter in which no sale deed number available?
What action should we take against them?

Thanks,
Ashish Jha

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     18 September 2015

file a suit to declare title of the property in the court

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

You may have to approach Court even though you are the legal owner to protect your interest

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     18 September 2015

You may have to approach Court even though you are the legal owner to protect your interest

Sankar   19 September 2015

Hello sir,

I am Sankar balraj and from tamilnadu,I got a land of 2200 square feet in 2010 and constructed a house and living  from 2012 with my family,I have the land registration document,patta,house tax,electricity and all required documents in my name,but some land broker said that the land has four legal partners and three of the people's have signed and selled the property but the other one a female hire has not signed and she has given a power document in the broker name and I have to settle money to him as he owns fifty % of my base land.how I have to deal with this problem.is he is cheating or any real issues in it. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register