Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shaik (computer operator)     25 October 2014

Need help to save my life at my wife

Hello Sir/Madam...

Kindly advice me to save my life at my wife. I am from Andhra Pradesh. 2 months ago I married as Hindus way with my wife at a social society in group marriages. I am Muslim and my wife is converted Christian. 

Since the day of marriage she started to beat me very cruelly. Its may be fun for you to read. But its true. I dislike to beat any one. Cause I give value humanity and I never like take law in my hand. I don't want to behave like criminal. 

On my wedding no one attended from my side. 

I don't have parents. I am an orphan. My wife has mother and a sister. 

From the wedding place my mother-in-law forcely took me to their home town its compolsory she said. I respect and agree and went to their home.

My mother-in-law living in a rent house. I too residing in a rent house.

The next day morning at my mother-in-law start to quarrel with the lady who was house owner regarding municipal tap water not giving to collect much as my mother-in-law needed.

That point clearly understand the mistake was of  my mother-in-law's. Even though I went out side the home and request the house owner please stop the quarrel and ignore her words. 

Then the despite end. Then wife came to near by me and said with her mother ask mom with this bastered why did not he come at the time of quarrel to support you against the house owner? And suddenly took a stick and started to beat me. 

Like that many times on the day she beated me very cruelly by parota making stick on my head. I was trying to stop her and her sister trying to stop she did not listen any one. 

First thing I want to let you know my wife is lesbian and bios*xual. These things I don't  know before marriage.

That day I shout on her warn her I will divorce you then she started to say many words just wait let complete atleast 3 months I only give you divorce. 

She was doing some bad things with her cousin's son his 6 year old boy. I teach her its not good your doing. Even she did not change again she done same so I warned her I will complaint to your cousin and aunt. But she did not care my words. 

Finally once I had to go to my wife's aunt and cousin's home for handed over a DVD which I exposed photos of my wife's cousin's daughter's maturity function. I complaint the problem.

They called my wife to their home and scold her. with the revenge she was hitted me on the way to coming my home with a rock on my head and bleeding my head. I just forgive her. She continue it at home she always starting to beating me with small things very cruelly she beating on head ears, body, sotmuch and chest. all scraches on my hand of her nails. And now she starting to say me you die and I will take your computer and things to sale. Or I will kill you she warning. Or she advising me better you escape from me I will complaint everyone that you have an another wife or girl friend so you left me. It may be the good for me people will believe my words and I could the things to sale will get money.

She warning me don't worry people never believe you, cause all are stupids, and I am a girl, you know society believes only girls means female words like this my wife warning me and making me afraid. 

I want a good life and alive. But some times I am thinking to suicide and kill my self that much cruelly my wife torching me with words and behaviour finally beating. My body become very weak. Health not good. 

I am veginterian. Not eating non veg. She eating non veg. But my wife is very dangerous. Please advice me how to save my self and life. Many time I am teaching her in good manner, please be well I will care you as little girl. Whatever but she doesn't change. 

What to do. She don't afraid from police. She act like drakula. Like in movies heroen. What what dramas she making its very hard to say.

Please advice me what to do. After she beating me she only starting crying and shouting to show people and trying to make them believe that I beaten her. This much she dramatic.

Kindly Email me. I did not my mobile number correct because of she answering call if she know this message she will start again harrashment.

Reply me help me advice by email. Its better.

Thanking you Sir/Madam.

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar (Software Engineer)     25 October 2014

Looks like a imaginative story from OP and doesnt deserve a response..

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     25 October 2014

Originally posted by : Shaik

Hello Sir/Madam...

Kindly advice me to save my life at my wife. I am from Andhra Pradesh. 2 months ago I married as Hindus way with my wife at a social society in group marriages. I am Muslim and my wife is converted Christian. 

XXXX

@ Author,

1. Your marriage is void ab initio. It means your marriage is to be treated as invalid from the outset and for the same even you or she do not need a Court decree of divorce. 

2. A Muslim and a Christian cannot marry under Hindu customs and traditions even in Social Group Marriage Ceremonies that State Government’s or few local NGO’s perform in various parts of India. 

3. Advised to leave her home immediately as in just walk out of such invalid marriage to wherever you want to settle in the world and earn a living being computer operator and orphan as you tell the forum. 

No law can touch you.  

Donot write back emotionally as first your brief is not properly framed and second such marriages are not valid marriage at all in the eyes of Law. 

[Last reply]

(Guest)

Consult local Psychiatric for help regarding your wife odd behaviour  and try to solve the problem else just walk out of that relationship , you  are not legally married 

talkadsrinivasandwarakanath (advocate)     26 October 2014

Better leave her and stay separately other wise ask for mutual divorce

Bharat M K (Director)     27 October 2014

Its easy...just say Talak-3  and over

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 October 2014

As rightly observed by Mr. TajobsIndia, it is better you walk out of her home and take shelter elsewhere so that you can protect yourself from more such humiliations and tortures.  As it is your marriage is not legally valid and can be held as null and void due to the facts involved in it, you do not have to worry about breaking the ties, it was not at all tied legally.  You may follow the steps suggested or consult a local lawyer and proceed as per his further advise.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=111686&offset=1

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     01 November 2014

also repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=111330&offset=1#.VFSuCWeO5G0

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register