Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amar K   01 January 2016

Need help regarding lokadalat notice

Hi All,

Need help from you,I got the notice from MTS Lok Ada lat Bangalore in a mail.I was using the MTS data card in the year of 2012.BCZ of the plan change without my permission I got the bill off 3000 but i usually get 900 to 1000.So I called mts more than 20 times about the issue they said the next level (billing team ) will contact me.I have sent a mail to cust care they said its my mistake but it isn`t.i send a mail saying untill my issue is settle i am not willing to pay.They disconnected the service.

Now almost after 3.5 years i got the (mail) notice from MTS (Lokadalat) in the form of mail.So I replied back explaining the same attaching the previous history.Now i am in Hyderabad I will not be able to go.Do we have any change to get rid of it.As I am ready to pay my normal monthly charges900.

Learning

3 Replies

siddharth bhagat (Business)     09 January 2016

In my expiriance of Lok Adalat and what learned how its work (nothing works by the way)

that, Panel of Lok Adalat keeping mum when two parties come to Lok Adalat..

Basically that nothing remidy if your side is unjustice.

For that Rs.3000 they will not engage its lawyer.

But for future case threat you must keep evidence with you,

before 3 years from that day which bill has generated.

Nothing worry about that...just keep that mail which you sent to them.

Amar K   10 January 2016

Thank you siddharth,

I spoke to the concern person from MTS and he told that they can settle the case if i give them Rs 2000.Even I felt okay as I can not go to Bangalore just for 3000 as it will take more than 3000 to travel to Bangalore.What do you say.

What documents i should ask from them for final settlement?

siddharth bhagat (Business)     10 January 2016

Originally posted by : Amar K
Thank you siddharth,

I spoke to the concern person from MTS and he told that they can settle the case if i give them Rs 2000.Even I felt okay as I can not go to Bangalore just for 3000 as it will take more than 3000 to travel to Bangalore.What do you say.

What documents i should ask from them for final settlement?

Even that also not necessary,

Because already 3 years has been passd, case will not stand and no company will

put case below Rs.10,000.

Otherwisse your wish..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register