Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zaheer Khan (Customer Support)     15 October 2012

Need help on sec 323 324 34

Hello Lawyers,

A person from my area has registered a case on me and my brother for sec 323, 324, 34 last year. My brother and me were bailed out. Its a false case, it was just a normal argument which led to physical but nothing dangerous., But accidently he fell down and he got stiches on his elbow 3-4 stiches. He filed a complaint against me and my brother in which my brother was not at all involved. The following things i would like to let you know:-

1) This happened during playing cricket. Only Building people are allowed to play.

2) No one was ready to go to police station from his side, so he decided to call his friends outside building who were not present there.

3) We also have witnesses that too from building but waiting for the date to come. i think i have the benefit because we have building friends who are ready to support.

4) Till how many months will this case continue. And if We proved guilty will it be a fine or jail?

5) Can we also file a case against their witness to withdraw the case?

6) What does usually happens in this scenario?

Please help me out with this one. Looking forward to hear from you;ll at the earliest.

Thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

girish rathod (Software Developer)     16 October 2012

as per view is person got 3 stitches, then he will not get 3 stitches just beacuse he has fallen, there may some violence. you have to tell the true synerio.

Further if your party got some such injury even u alse file the case. if charge sheet is not file approach the lawyer and file for reviewing the FIR in high court, if really nothing violence had happen based on the eye witness.

L.S.Misra (NA)     16 October 2012

It is better from your side that case should be decided on merit.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register