Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabhakar   22 December 2019

Need help in getting decree copy

Hello All,

My new lawyer claims big amount after the case is over and refuses to give decree copy for 8 months.  I live in the outer part of city.  legal notice and plaint was prepared by 1st lawyer in city and he referred another 2nd lawyer to run the case in a court situated far away from city.  

after the case was filed, it got auto transferred to another court located in outer part of city.  2nd lawyer asked his junior lawyer to attend the case.  junior lawyer asked me fees on hearing basis.  when my cross exam was over, he asked me to find another lawyer, as he had to travel a long distance to attend my case alone. 

then I found another new lawyer, we both agreed fees on hearing basis.  this new lawyer crossed the defendant and made oral arguments.  after the case is over, this new lawyer suddenly asking big amount.  I explained that I have paid fees to 4 lawyers and I have to run two more cases in another city where defendant's property is located  (declaration suit and execution petition)

with no other way, I applied for CA of decree copy, as party in person.  court wanted the opinion of councel on record, fixed a hearing date and notice has been sent to new lawyer.  Can lawyer object court to give CA?  Please help

Learning

2 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 December 2019

Dear sir,

If fees is not paid then he may object your application. You have to pay the full fees of lawyer.

Regards,

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     22 December 2019

try to amicably settle matter with lawyer

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register