Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krish (Student)     12 October 2019

Need help and guidance for fight against google

Respected Lawyers,
About one and a half years ago, I bought Google Pixel 2 phone from flipkart.
Last week, it lost network signal and needed to be repaired. So I sent the device to Google authorised customer service for the same.
My device had company warranty for 2 years but they told me that device is faulty in a way that cannot be repaired under warranty and I need to pay 45,300+ Rs. for full phone repair.
Now, this is ridiculous because I bought the phone for 43,000 and I need to pay 45k+ for a repair!

I tried contacting Google support via e-mail and twitter multiple times but all I got was some half-baked replies, and that too only sometimes otherwise no response at all.
B2X (company which is official service partner of Google in India) defamed, maligned my image and mentally harassed me by shamelessly writing comments such as "Intentional tempering with device in order to obtain a new one from company fraudulently" in `device issues`!
Now, this was too much for me as they never talked to me via phone call or email or chat and they accused me directly for being a fraud without even talking to me once!
I never demanded or intended or tell anybody in the whole loop that I want a new device, still they think this less for me and it's disheartening.

I need your help and guidance to fight against this mental torture by Google and it's service partner B2X. Can you please suggest me an NGO or it's website who can file an consumer complaint on behalf of me? Honestly speaking, I cannot afford a personal lawyer to work on this.

Thanks in advance!

Learning

1 Replies

HIRAL THAKKAR (ADVOCATE )     12 October 2019

Where are you located.

Contact District Consumer Dispute Redressal Forum, they can provide you with free legal aid.

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register