LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudhakar   17 February 2018

Need help Related My Certificates

Hello sir, My name is Mr.Sudhakar, I am from Kadapa in Andhra Pradesh , Sir here is my problem i’m joined B.Tech in Annamacharya Institute of Technology & Sciences,Kadapa in 2011 (Approved by AICTE ,New Delhi & Affliated to JNTU,Anantapur), Sir i am applied for the scholarship and the scholarship is sectioned for me from the government of AP, sir iam discontinued my b. tech in 2nd year (2012) due to some family financial problems that is my father passed away in my childhood then my mother takes of my care and my studies in such a time of my b.tech 2nd year my mother getting in health problems so i’m didn’t attend that time , after some days i went to college and i told my problems and i asked for the my certificates they are told to me pay the two years fees Rs.65,000, how can i pay the money sir, i have no money to pay the fee for my certificates, i went to college many times for my certificates and i told to the principle, the principal is replayed to me any where you can say we will not give the certificates without money, IS IT RULE IN UGC & AICTE, Please help me sir, my life is spoilling, I hope will help to me, whom to approach to get back my certificates, Please help me sir any way to get back my certificates. Thanking you sir,

Learning

1 Replies

Tarun Bazad Adv   18 February 2018

write a letter to the authority which sanctioned your scholarship and also to state of AP and get their response what reason they will give you for not continuing your scholarship.
if they will not give you any reply then send a legal notice through your advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register