LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sam   29 December 2016

Need help

Please refer to my case: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-suggestions-144808.asp

Can my wife take benifit out of it and try to put a case that she has mental illness (Paranoid Schizophrenia) and husband has abandoned her as a mental harrasment? In reality, she blamed me of adultery and impotency, kept on saying that she needs divorce etc. Now, all of a sudden she has taken a U turn and sent me whatsapp msg or tries calling me everyday. I have blocked her calls, since I want to talk in front of her family and common colony members involved.

Learning

3 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 December 2016

Sam try to solve the matter amicably by discussion among the senior members of family.

Mukesh sharma (job )     29 December 2016

Hi sam here i suggest you same as Bharat sir suggest you for solve your matter in your family and its very important for you if your wife want to live with you so talk with her in front of family member and solve 

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Sam
Please refer to my case: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Need-suggestions-144808.asp

Can my wife take benifit out of it and try to put a case that she has mental illness (Paranoid Schizophrenia) and husband has abandoned her as a mental harrasment? In reality, she blamed me of adultery and impotency, kept on saying that she needs divorce etc. Now, all of a sudden she has taken a U turn and sent me whatsapp msg or tries calling me everyday. I have blocked her calls, since I want to talk in front of her family and common colony members involved.

You have to adopt following principle if you want to solve your problems

Material price difference penalties

If that does not workout, contact psychologist who deals with matrimonial issues, for yourself, not your wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register