Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chirag   17 May 2016

Need help

Dear Mambers,

Its been a year now i m running in court as my wife filed 125crpc on me.....and court granted Maintenance to my wife n kid.....no domestic violence case as of now...

A year back mediation was done where she denied she doesnt want to continue.....all she says she needs property which belongs to my mother,......

Yesterday was the evidence stage where judge sents us again for mediation where she again denied to continue marriage and asking for property and doesnt want to stay on rent with me.....

If she goes on denying to stay with me....and not continue the marriage ....can i use this to file for divorce... as i will be filing for divorce after evidence stage is over...I am agreeing to take her back for the sake of child and even rent a house n give in writing but she is acting kiddish and her parents as well...

I am already paying Maintenance and i want to squash her Maintenance ...let the child Maintenance continue

Learning

5 Replies

Vakalath (Vakeel No. 1)     17 May 2016

Stop paying alimony, until you keep paying she keep dancing to her parents tunes.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     17 May 2016

Continue to pay maintenance to her as you had been asked by the court to do so.if you want to divorce her file a contested divorce case

Born Fighter (xxx)     17 May 2016

Ask your wife to get lost.......ur continous pleading is being taken for granted. She is in no mood to come back so why are you pleading ? Its sad but accept it.

File for divorce, court will not give her your mothers property and you should not settle for the flat or any euivalent amount of flat cost. Have patience and then she will agree for divorce at reasonable alimony.

Chirag   18 May 2016

sir i am already paying interim maintanance to my wife n 2 yr old son  when i cum in court every month...my question is if wife denies to join husband without any reason even after mediation counselling and after judge saying....will dis help me to file divorce...do i have to pay alimony as well....i will file MCD in few months as evidence stage is going on....

A walk alone (-)     18 May 2016

Record all your wife statement during mediation in some audio recorder and with the help of this file divorce case in court on desertion and cruelty. She will not get any property or money if it proves that she desert you without any reason. You dnt have to give her money or property.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register