Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     24 October 2014

Need help

Hi Sir,

Can I have right to communicate to any government authority of law by which I am not satisfied and most of indian citizens are unsatisfied and struggling alot and this rule is false

.If so can you please let me know the authority and how can I approach.

Thanks for helping

Learning

7 Replies

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     24 October 2014

Thanks for your very good query.

File Writ Petition (Article 226) for PIL (Public Interest Litigation) in-person (Without Advocate)

Sample petition is in my link. You have to modify as per your need.

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=104564&offset=3

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     24 October 2014

PIL also can be filed in Supreme Court with Article 32 against the Govt.

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     24 October 2014

Hi Rocky Smith,

Thanks for your reply. 

Actually my query was: I got married on Nov 2013 and girl not stayed with me and she had boyfriend in USA.She left to USA on study visa without even intimating me.She said that she don't even need diverse.

She had just taken signatures of diverse agreement on white paper that both can do again marriage by blackmailing me that she will keep illegal cases on me if I don't sign.

And her parents are stopping me from getting again married by telling badly about me.

QUERY: So many boys are suffering from marriage from such girls since there is no law in force for such a cheating girl and her parents since she is going for marriage even she don't like and having external affairs thereby boy and his family is suffering alot there by leading to lot of disturbance in his life leading to decreasing the growth of country

Thanks,

Sudhir

(Guest)

It's my view that thinking about filing PIL etc is waste of time. There are many a people who out of common interest join hands and raise voice, eg SIFF etc. These people are forgetting the fact that they are aggreieved parties, innocent people who are tortured due to biased laws like 498a or DV. They would have wasted 7-8 years fighting their own cases. Now they want to file PIL, roam again to court etc behind some issue which the government never cares to look into. Wise people finish their cases as early as possible, go for settlement, take back wife, get rid of such cases, go through MCD and save time. For unlucky one's they fight the cases tooth and nail and one day get out of it. Intelligent people dont brush their arses with law, adjust with wife or get rid of wife via MCD. Dont think of filing PIL etc, its a waste of time. Leave laws to law-makers. Life need to be lived within 25-50. In 25 years, life will be over. In that if one spends 7-8 years behind false criminal cases, divorce [8-10 years], what will be left is 5-6 years, and that also you want to spend it on filing PIL? 

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     27 October 2014

It is better that you file Divorce Petition in INdia u.s.13[1][ia] and seek ex-parte decree.  Do not go behind her.

Surya kkkkk (software engineer)     27 October 2014

Thanks for your reply.

They are not giving proof of document which shows she is in USA like passport copy..

Can I file police case on her parents saying that they cheated  me by marrying her  even she is not interested in marriage and knowing that  she is planning to go to USA.

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     27 October 2014

from your query as explained you can file for null and void of marriage as she has not stayed with you and regarding her address you can give her parents address if they want to contest they will and marry again 

under HMA act section 11 or  12 you can file nullity of marriage and get decree 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register