Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhupendra Singh (Professional )     22 December 2015

Need guidance

Dear Experts

I would request you all to clarify the issue. Would also request you all to go through attached fIle which contain some amendment.

I wish to plan land alloted to scheduled caste, land was alloted in year 2002 by Madhya Pradesh Govt.They were alloted patta non transferable for 10 years. My query is

1) Does this amendment applies to Land alloted to Scheduled Caste i.e does this amendment covers land alloted to SHEDULED CASTE.

2) Can this land me made transferrable by paying 10% of market value of land in treasury of MP Govt.

3) If so What is the Process to get this done.

4) if this ammendment does not apply to SC land then what is process to get this land registered.

Learning

2 Replies

Bhupendra Singh (Professional )     25 December 2015

Please Guide on the Requested Query.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     01 January 2016

The ordnance what you have referred herein relates to Bumiswamis and whether the land allotted to the SC and ST community will fall under this category or not to be verified from the collectorate of your district and if it is falling within this sphere, then you are eligible to purchase the land after observing the procedures laid down in the provisions of the law which you have referred. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register