Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gopal bhandari (service)     30 October 2015

Need guidance

Sir/Madam 

I worked for Doordarshan as Engineering Assistant from 2002 to 2008 and presently working CPSU, now after a long fight the payscales of Engineering Assistants in Doordarshan and AIR has been revised for the EA's who joined between 199 to 2007 and benfits are being paid, but there is some point, as the case for pay disparity was intially raised by few individuals court has given order in their favour later one of the f the employee association raised the case and court has given verdict for all, now the Directorate had issued orders for pay revision of only the EA's of that particular Association, kindly guide whether this is justice and how could i claim the benefits of this pay revision.

thanks

Gopal Bhandari

Learning

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     30 October 2015

The Central Administrative Tribunal has been established for adjudication of disputes with respect to recruitment and conditions of service of persons appointed to public services and posts in connection with the affairs of the Union or other local authorities within the territory of India or under the control of Government of India and for matters connected therewith or incidental thereto. www.cgat.gov.in can browse yourself for submission of your querry

gopal bhandari (service)     03 November 2015

thanks Rama Sir for ur reply , i read the judjement through ur link can't understand it full as i am not from the law background, in the last paragraph it is writeen  "4.In view of the above position, we dispose of this OA at the admission stage itself with direction to the respondents to examine the case of the applicants with reference to the aforesaid Orders of this Tribunal, Honble Delhi High Court and the Honble Supreme Court and if their cases are covered by the said Orders, they shall also be given the same benefits under intimation to them within a period of two months from the date of receipt of a copy of this Order. There shall be no order as to costs."

now my question is that i have left that job 7 years back and i was not the applicant but my batchmates who joined with me are getting the benefits with back date so how could i claim the benefit of this judgement whether this judgement is applicable only to those who go to court or to all those whose case are similar to them , please clarify.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register