Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Viswanathan (Account Manager)     02 August 2014

Need guidance

My AGE is 27 yrs

I joined an Online radio firm on Feb 2014 as a  freelancer. There I met the proprietor of the online radio station. 
Over a course of  two months she proposed me. She said she is 29 and her first husband died. I was suspicious and when I said No to marriage she started to threaten me that she will commit suicide.
On 16th & 17th of June'14 month she threatened me that she will commit suicide and again on 22nd of June'14 she said she has taken tablets but all are fake. Later I came to know that she is 39 years old. But now she holds passport which states her AGE as 29.
Since I'm working in telecom firm, when I checked her Mobile Number details found that she has given her Ration Card which clearly says the AGE as 39 (Proof Attached).

I don't know how to proceed on this. I need your guidance and kindly help me out from this and to close this issue

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)

1. Don't ever denote the name and place in of incidence in originality on any public forum, it can harm you.

2. Attempt to suicide or threat to sucide all are her crimes which comes under IPC 1860.

3. Go to the nearest police station of her jurisdiction and file one NC regarding these threats and keep the signed and sealed copy with GDR NO.

4. Get her records of threats via recordings through any electronic medium confronting to evidence act under sec.65b.

5. Stop any communication to her, change your number and never indulge through any of her relatives or friends.

6. DO your job sincerely and never marry any girl before knowing women friendly and biased laws.

7. Precaution Is always better than cure, always follow this.

GOOD LUCK))

ESIS

Viswanathan (Account Manager)     03 August 2014

We had physical relationship with mutual understanding but now she claims that she is carrying. But still I'm sure that she is 39 as per the records telephone connection she has give her age as 39. She has got a passport which has her age as 29 which she got on June 2014. She also knows my house.

If I need to lodge a NC complaint then should I mention all these things please help me sir

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 August 2014

You should have thought about all these consequences before having a physical relationship with her.  What if, if she retaliates to your police complaint by lodging a complaint against you that you cheated her and had coerced her to have  s*x with you on false  promise of marriage, this offence will be construed as cheating u/s 417 of IPC and also rape.  However, if you are not for marrying her and wanted to avoid future legal issues, you may lodge a complaint against her as advised and be safe for the present.

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     13 August 2014

I am not sure whether you need advice from this forum of legal experts or from Agony Aunt columns. What guidance do you want?

You had no issue with having a physical relationship with her at age 39, but want to avoid marriage. If her age is the only criteria for refusing marriage, then it can be verified by any good doctor. Else if you are using age just as a pretext, then be ready to face the consequences. Please note that lodging a false complaint of falsification of age can boomerang against you.

Viswanathan (Account Manager)     14 August 2014

Hi Suneet, 

If she is 29 (thats what she said to me) I would have married her. The problem here is we found her age only after me taking her to my parents for marriage. She said she is 29 and for marriage when we did a back work, found that she is 39 not 29. I believe she holds passport mentioning her age as 29(I haven't seen it but she said) whereas her ration card and driving license and PAN card which clearly mentions that she is 39. Moreover when we did a verification in her last residing address they say that she is married twice and she has a daughter at the age of 21

Please understand, If I wanted to lead a debauchery life (i'm not justifying my mistakes but just wanted to explain than I was not intentional), I would have done a protective relationship with her. My intention was not to betray her, but when we did the cross check we found this.

Thats why I seek you people's guidance

Suneet Gupta (www.vashiadvocates.com)     14 August 2014

Dear Viswanathan,

It is surprising that you were not able to differentiate between a 29 year old and a 39 year old lady. However, in the present time the best option for you is to file an application in the local police station stating all the facts, telling them that you are being harassed by the lady,  and also that you fear for your safety. Take a receipt of the application from the police station.

Viswanathan (Account Manager)     14 August 2014

My Bad!! I'll file a NC and will take the receipt from Police Station.

Thanks ESIS, kalaiselvan & Suneet for your replies.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register