LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498 A fighter (Advocate)     16 November 2016

Need citation ruling and judgements

i am going ot file defamation , perjury and other counter cases against wife as i won 498A claean aquittal moreover appeal period of first 60 days passed so in that regard i need judgemnets ruling citation and of course under which section she get punished for this i need citation ruling and judgements and also need experts guidance in previous post i had also posted my judgments of winning 498A case.

if anyone having please provide as early as possible and please guide how to proceed

i had already filed custody under sec06 she is not coming to file her statements so judge is giving short date, here i want to ask  how many years/days it takes , and also to take final decision.

Learning

3 Replies

498 A fighter (Advocate)     19 November 2016

ka bahi baboo moshai ye kya answer hai aapka, a person who had fight 8 years battle know how help himself if he is coming here means he is seeking some help this is your adamnet and foolish answer sorry to say

if you dont have any idea or suggestion please keep silent

if for your any query expert suggest you to google your self on net because everything is available on net then ......................so please avoid such negative stateemtn

this is the forum where i got correct and genuine suggestions, and all are fruitful you can see my score point and my profile view

i am not going to answer you by your such statement but thourhg this many will understand how to respont on LCI. this is nice forum for needy so please dont spoil its decency...thanking you for your valuable golden suggestion,,

sai narayana   20 November 2016

You were acquitted bcoz she failed to prove allegations (or) her allegations are proved to be false?? If it's bcoz of later, then only you can file defamation but the case gone for appeal, you have to wait till the outcome of it.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     21 November 2016

@sai narayana

agreed

I was acquitted bcoz she failed to prove allegations (or) her allegations are proved to be false??

this is not the case ready the judgement i already posted under heading my jugement

this is my judgement link:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/My-498a-judgement-142703.asp

here it is cleary mention by judge that there is nothing on record to support her single allegation.. wh

If it's bcoz of later, then only you can file defamation

ok i will wait for defamation but can i file perjry? as per the judgement conditions allowa i can still filed defamation it takes time till then appeal case wiil get decide or it is ordered that after appeal decision it will run but it get filed and time starts its counting...

but the case gone for appeal, you have to wait till the outcome of it.

here appeal is not by state it is private appeal , again i want to know for private appeal also it is must to take permsision on any othority or PP or any other such etc..

please do guide thanking you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register