Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mika (None)     25 February 2013

Need certificate course in income tax

Hi,

I need to know Income Tax laws only and want to attend certificate course. I dont want to go for Diploma in taxation. I need just Income Tax course.

Could anyone suggest any distance learning course? ( 3months - 6months duration)

Thanks

Mika

Learning

4 Replies

CA SANKAR (PRACTING CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT )     01 March 2013

As a  Taxation Faculty , I CAN GUIDE YOU ONLY DISTANCE MODE.  NO DIPLOMO COURSE IN INCOME TAX

advharshavardhan (Executive)     01 March 2013

In which state you are looking for course...............

pkpworld.. (consultant)     02 March 2013

To know income tax law it does not necessary to do a course. If you are a commerce student it is not too difficult. But if you are a non-commerce student you can go through the books relating to income tax.  I think you will know all about income tax if  you do this.  At present Income tax is no more a complex complex matter.

Neha Sharma (Student)     03 March 2013

Do you want to opt for a Course to get a certificate or to increase your knowledge ?

In case you only want to increase your knowledge, you can opt for Coaching class of CA Final for Income Tax which would give you a comprehensive coverage of the whole gamut of Income Tax.

You can also opt for online videos of Ca Final Coaching which are being provided by CAclubindia.com

I've heard that the quality of these videos is very good..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register