LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

LCI   17 January 2017

Need advice/help

Have been married for 13 years. never been happy. have been cheated in financial matters, rude behaviour. I am not happy living with him or his famil. Needed advice on how to go about this separation. i want help with legal terms. The procedures etc.

Learning

4 Replies

G P Vijay (Lawyer)     17 January 2017

You may resolve it by a judicial seperation before the court of law by filing a suitable petition with the help of an Advocate. You may state cruelty as a ground. You may also discuss the various other grounds with the lawyer. This can only be done on understating your life events and the vulnerability which may continue on continuing the realtionship with your husband.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : LCI
Have been married for 13 years. never been happy. have been cheated in financial matters, rude behaviour. I am not happy living with him or his famil. Needed advice on how to go about this separation. i want help with legal terms. The procedures etc.

You must be in your 40s now.  What will do by getting separated now?

If you follow above advice, you will waste 2 years of your time behind judicial separation, then apply for divorce and see how it goes.

Instead of that, if you have decided to part ways, just take mutual divorce and end it in 6 months time.

What good will divorce do at this age?

Maintenance etc iis altogether a new headache.

I hope you have a secure plan in place which will take you from 40 to whatever.

Mukesh sharma (job )     17 January 2017

Hi you file divorce application in court and  along with file for maintaince case in sec 125 too. 

if you have any child and you want him/her custody than you need to file one case for custody thats all 

here you have one option if your husband ready to give you divorce than you go for MCD other court have other option find lawyer and file case 

A walk alone (-)     19 January 2017

After 13 years why you want separation? It's too late. Instead of moving in legal matters better focus on your children future. Your first priority should be to make your children future bright. If you can adjust 13 years then why not whole life for sake of your children future. Before moving in legal matters just think about your children, your one step will spoil their whole life.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register