LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shivam (CSE)     10 March 2015

Need advice for marrying my gf

Recently my GF parents made her leave her job and now she is in kind of under house arrest. She has no medium to communicate with anyone , nor she is allowed to go out of house , neither she is allowed to visited by friends. Her parents are not ready to do intercaste marriage at any cost for now. This is the situation from last 3 months.

I am able to talk to her only on SMS. Recently  somehow I was able to send her two SIMs and two Phones through her friends. Her friend was allowed to meet her just because she went there with a wedding invitation. We were planning to run on HOLI, and get married  but somehow her mom found one of her phones and nw her parents know our every move, because everyting was written in SMS INBOX.

Can someone suggest what to do, because from last 3 montsh I was trying something or other , but now I am clueless.

Also i m 30 she is 26

Learning

4 Replies

Saurav (Engineer)     10 March 2015

come on man.........you cant figure out such a simple solution??????

and you are a software engineer???????/

Dude just fix up a date in marriage registry bureau and on that particular date try to get a reason for your would-be to be available.....make any goddamn reason but should look genuine thats it........all you need is about 1-2 hours.

Once you get married then nobody can do anything to both of you.

1 Like

SuperHero (Manager)     10 March 2015

How many Bollywood movies have an answer????

dr g balakrishnan (advocate/counsel supreme court)     10 March 2015

see u can as third person file FIR on her behalf at the jurisdictional police station of 'illegal confinement' andit is a non bailable offence.

if police refuses, you can move the judicial jurisdictional magistrate court by lodging a private complaint under Cr.P.C

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     12 March 2015

Legally you cannot force her to run away with you especially if she turns the side of her parents due to their physical and emotional blackmails. Alternately you may adopt the measure suggested by Mr. Balakrishnan but be ready to face the complications that would aggravate as a result of this.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register