LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rhea raikar (beauty advisor)     19 June 2013

Need advice

kindly view the photographs in the attached file. this is my coconut tree in porvorim - goa which comes under a panchayat. the tree is there for the past 40 yrs and i regularly pluck my coconuts. the complainant has filed with the deputy collector against me to cut the tree. his construction is such tht he has not left any setback. he says the tree is in a ruinous state n is likely to fall on his house due to gusty winds. there r 2 more coconut trees surrounding his house which belongs to the other neighbour. they do not pluck their coconuts n once i saw the neighbours coconuts falling on their roof n damaging their roof tile. whn some other tree is damaging his house he puts the blame on my tree. how can i defend? r there any more points which can be raised in the high court because of his setback. before construction the coconuts used to fall in the gutter n even the high court has passed an order that no coconut tree can be cut just becoz coconuts or leaves r falling in a private property. as long as it is not a danger to life and property.

kindly give ur suggestions and advice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register