Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

iqubal (Manager)     09 November 2012

Need advice

Sirs,

two weeks ago, i was travelling in a train from bangalore to trichy. i have bought two water bottles inside the train which were not suitable for drinking purposes. they sold me at rs.15 each. i have complained to the TTR of the compartment and he said it was the fault of the contractors. as per my understanding IRCTC is the authorised agent to sell water and other stuffs. this particular water bottles were supplied by a company called AQUAPARI situated in salem. the TTR asked me to register a complaint in the destination. i have done that still there is no reply from railways. they have sold nearly 15 packs of same bottles that day.  (one pack contains 20 bottles). please advise me how to initiate a legal action.

thank you

iqubal

Learning

2 Replies

P.K.Haridasan (Advocate)     09 November 2012

Wait for some more time. and think for further litigation. After all railways will take  time to enquire the matter.

gautam (accountant)     10 November 2012

sir i want to know what is the further step on non complance of arrear of rent u/s 15 of bbc act when defendent self admit after the court order that he will deposite the rent but some instalment he failure to do so. 

so what further steps should be followd by the plantiff 

any rules of highcourt or any judgement of high court 

i the plantiff of my case and my all evidence has been recorded inthe trial court but the defendent evidence has not been recorded.

my rent payment still due and the defendent not paying the amont in the court since a long time.

so pls assist me to do the nesserly act on behalf of me. to evict to my tenent

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register