Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chiragdesai1986   28 April 2015

Need advice

Hi Team,

I have singed so called bond and that company is takenover by new organization and company for which I have singed bond got closed.I have already left that organization after serving proper notice period as per the company policy.Now they have called me to pay the bond amout else they will give negative background verification to new organization.Also they will not give my documents so my future will be worst.

Now I am planning to pay the money and take the documents so my query is can I register a case with the ex-employer aftering paying the bond amount?

Please suggest what to do?

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 April 2015

Sir, You planning to pay money ? But why I mean ? Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

chiragdesai1986   29 April 2015

Dear Kapil,

I need my experience and reliving latters from them.They are asking to pay money and take the docs. I need to submit the same in my new organization.

Also thet said they will give negative feedback so your carrier will be spolied.

So last option is to pay money and take the documents.

So Planning to register a case with them once I will receive all the dosc from them.

Please advice.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 April 2015

It is felt that it is a repeated query..... and that so called Bond was closed the monument company was closed. You should show all docs on record to an able labor law consultant.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register