LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pulikesi   09 November 2015

Need a lawyer for supreme court

I want to file a defamation case against the SHO/ Andhra police for filing a false 498a case against me and my family. This happened way before the supreme court came out and made it clear as to what the role of police was. I had been trying to find a lawyer to file a defamation case against this SHO since January 2014 but not a single lawyer was willing to file a case against the police. With time running out, I am left with no choice in Andhra Pradesh, but to approach a higher authority, which is the supreme court. I need to quash the FIR and also file a defamation case. If any lawyers in this forum want to take up this case of 498a, please let me know.

Learning

3 Replies

Legal (gd)     11 November 2015

On the above grounds case can't be filed nor FIR can be quashed. Make right strategy and fight the case on merits.

srk (Service)     11 November 2015

on which basis do you want to file the defamation case, without you being acquitted no one will believe you, if you have the evidence to prove that you are innocent, you need to submit it to the court with a quash petition. 

Shreshta@ JA Beno AOR supreme (AOR supreme court of india )     06 January 2016

What is the status of the case,

It has  become a common phenomina these days in most of the women lauching false case's like 498A and DV Cases on the husband and his family.

Which place in AP the FIR was registered?

What is the case all about?

Mail the details including the FIR copy to,

induslegalaidassociates@gmail.com

shreshta.advocate@gmail.com

Fight for justice with confidence. You will win...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register