Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ROHIT   22 January 2016

Need a help on case

Hi All,

I was working for one private orginization, one fine day they came to me said we are stopping your contract and gave all proper letters, and told me that they will give me final money shortly.

but after 6 months of talks on phoneand emails they had not given me my salary.

Now last year only I had put civil case against them with the help of one lawyer then counter attacked me with some wrong FIR aginst me but when police investigate the matter they filled False report and sent it to the court and now again they chanllenged the police report.

My question is I am looking out for job now as you guys know every private company does background check  and for sure I will be able caught by background verfication team that I have FIR against me.

So my carrer went? I have not done any fault. 

Can you guys please tell me that how I can remove my name from FIR so that I can work in any private firm.

Asume that ther other guy is not ready to close the case. but one time police has filled false report, what will happen if second time also police files false report, is the case will closed automatically?

I am in big trouble please guide me next step?

Learning

1 Replies

ROHIT   22 January 2016

One more question As police has filed false report and have sent this report already but the oppsite party has challenged that report, can I go for Quash Petition on the basic of police report saying that police has investigated and have filled false so please close the FIR as this will affect my carrer in background check. please guide me as I have already lost one job in background check beacuase o this FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register