LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Justice_Seeker (Private Job)     14 September 2015

Need Divorce

Hi Everyone, I would request each and everyone who would have faced or have fought such a case that i am describing below to help me fight against the misuse of laws and against brutality of one's over someone who is not able to defend himself.

This is a low profile case however this situation would have happened to anyone who belongs to middle class or rich class.

The man who is a simple guy and is ninth passed only got married to this woman who is eight pass from her village, and the marriage also happened in village only in year 2002.

After marriage one year was ok, after one year due to small issues with family He and his wife got seperated from his family and started living someother place but in Delhi only.

Years passed and things were ok between them but few things the man did not noticed that his wife was too ambitious and wanted to get lots of money and used to ask for more and more money, the husband used to work day and night and could only feed his childrens.

His wife always ask his husband not to remain in contact with his family and cut all the relations but the son could not forget his parents and always get in touch over phone.

One day the man came to his parents house and tell them that his wife has burnt all his clothes and asked him to go away, his parents too were simple so they asked him to stay, He also told his parents that she has an extra marrital affaire but have no proof of it but he has seen few things that made him certain that she and the other guy who is living nearby are in relation.

After some days of his arrival to his parents house, his wife came on a day(sunday) with police and started abusing his family members and accused his family members that they had got her children, police took all of them to police station and they got cleared as they did not have her children.

So this was the first incident that has happened to them and since then lot many such incidents have happened, along with a case filed in the district court for Maintenance.

Along with husband his family always remain in tension what would happen if she comes home and make their life hell.

Recently she again came and this time she beat out his husband in public and no one helped when family tried to help she asked them that she will see them, police came and matter somehow closed.

Its been four years that they are seperate but the family lives in fear all the time.

The man has the government lawyer who is fighting for him but has as the case of maintenance is still going on has not filed the divorced case yet, in the meantime the man came to know that this woman and a bunch of other woman who are expert in making false accusations and all of them are working together.

I want to help this man, please tell me how can he move forward and end this hell life as soon as possible.

Should he file for divorce?

Should he sent any written complaint to police station if yes then at which level?

How can he protect his family?

What if he hires a private detective and get some proofs if not of relation than atleast of the people she meet, what she does all the day etc, and are these legal to present in court and are valid.?

Please provide your valuable suggestions.

Warm Regards - Justice Seeker.

Learning

3 Replies

Justice_Seeker (Private Job)     15 September 2015

No one can help me, did i write a long one?

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     16 September 2015

Let the maintenance case go on, he can file divorce case on the ground of cruelty.  Let him collect all the evidence through private detective and this will be helpful for him in his cases.  If the wife files criminal cases, he has to be ready to contest them.

Justice_Seeker (Private Job)     16 September 2015

So proofs collected from private detective are acceptable and after four years of seperation will it take more time to take divorce?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register