name spelling mistake in certificate

my graduation degree has the name as neha kapor whereas it should be neha i cant apeal to the university as the college is closed and the university has changed how can i ensure this doesnt become a problem for me...will a notary do? plz guide 


Following these steps might help you with your question

An affidavit duly attested by a 1st class magistrate/ notary/ oath commissioner is the first requirement. ..
The second step involves publishing a notice of change of name in the newspaper. The third and the final step involves getting your name change published in the Gazette of India.


i m not getting name changed....they missed out an alphabet in my name typo error...i already have notary affidavit for same 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x