Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hari krishna reddy   20 July 2016

Name correction in ssc

Hi sir,

my name lakkireddy harikrishna reddy.i have dought sir.what it is in my 10th certificate my name is lakkireddy hk reddy.in my passport it is lakkireddy harikrishna reddy .so is this problem for abroad studies and job in abroad purpas.what to do know 

Learning

4 Replies

Angad Singh (Lawyer)     20 July 2016

Visit the site of your education board and check the forms which are available over ther. If not, visit their office and ask for the same. Take a copy of your SSC and an affidavit stating your actual name which is on the passport. Take a photocopy of the passport as well.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 July 2016

You can type out a simple affidavit on a 100 Rupees stamp paper stating all the different names that have been used on your various certificates, passport etc and declaring that all the different names belong to the one and same person i.e. you. You can get it notarised from a public notary. 

However, if only the name on the passport is different, then it is a better idea to get it rectified from the passport office to solve the matter once and for all.

(Guest)
This is not at all a problem for abroad studies or work. No one really cares about your name on SSC certificate abroad. They care for degree, Masters etc. not SSC. Also, name abbreviationso, especially middle name is extremely common abroad. E.get. Thomas Kenneth Jacob as Thomas K. Jacob. So don't worry. Just make sure that your passport and birth certificate have name spelled alike. Good luck.

mohammed avesuddin (lawyer)     22 July 2016

WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE FOR CHANGE IN RELIGION ON GAZETTE AND WHICH DOCUMENTS ARE NECSESSARY PLZ TELL ME ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register