Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

roopesh (student)     21 June 2013

Name change in ssc and intermediate certificates

hello sir, 

my name is Jaligama Roopesh. i completed my ssc in 2007.In my ssc certificate surname was misprinted as Jaligana,and therefore it is continued in all certificates like intemediate and etc., now i would like to change that as Jaligama in all the certificates.so please kindly provide the procedure for correction of the name in all my certificates sir.

Learning

8 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 June 2013

have you contacted board

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     21 June 2013

for change of name 

1. you have to change SSC and contact the board examination department were they will give you the application if any and you have to submit with all the proof of your correct surname like election card, birth certificate, etc., 

2. after change of SSC like other board examinations you have to take change incertificate in inter, degree 

no sir i didnt contacted ssc board till now.......1st i would like to know the details from xperts thats y i msgd u all sir

tanq vry much sir for ur advice.....if any prblom occrus i will contact u sir

THARUNPEDDI (BECOME A CA)     12 November 2013

hii gud mng sir my name is PEDDI THARUN am pursuing CA-IPCC ,i completed my intermediate in 2012 my surname  name was misprinted wrong in intermediate memo  as PEDDHI THARUN but it continued for degree and CA course as PEDDHI THARUN but in my 10th class my name was correctly printed as PEDDI THARUN but i want to apply a passport but name was so confuseing for me what i want to do sir....please  am waiting for the reply....thanking you sir....with regards tharun

Gorantla Greeshma   18 May 2018

Good morning sir I'm GorantlaGreeshma . I lost my father. My father's name was written as my guardian name i corrected it in my ssc10th long memo but in my intermediate memo l got again my guardian name as my father's name how can I correct it sir pls give me a solution

Sir ,Tomorrow I'm going to get my EAMCET results what should I do to correct my mistake

Sir ,Tomorrow I'm going to get my EAMCET results what should I do to correct my mistake

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register