Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

FARID (self empoled)     07 April 2008

NEED INFORMATION

Hi Group,

Is any university in india offer distance L.L.B course thrugh distance/correspondence?

Learning

5 Replies

FARID (self empoled)     08 April 2008

Dear friends, I waiting for your reply

Sanjay K Jha (Accounts Admin and Human Resources)     08 April 2008

I don't think so. There were one instance of Annamalai University earlier. I wonder if they are continuing. Even in that case you could not practice in a court. Diplomas are still there. But for academic purposes and can help you in corporate world. But for practice in a court you have to do regular LL.B.

Guest (n/a)     09 April 2008

Hi, i got married in 2007, jan 7th. I could stay only for a period of 28 days. My in-laws started dowry harrassement. My husband is a lazy person. I shifted my plce n me and my started living separately. My husband left me after 2 months. I waited for 3 months and then lodge compalint in WOMEN"S COMMISSION. They have not appeared for any notices.The case is in JMFC.The magistrate said that if is or has been harrassement is going then it is considered as DOMESTIC VIOLENCE ACT. What will be the next procedure

Kiran Kumar (Lawyer)     14 April 2008

llb through correspondence from Jammu university but only for academic purposes wont give u license to practise.

Kumar Arvind (The Law Consulting)     12 July 2008

NO Farid, you will not practice in a court if you will take an distance learning degree of LLB. So please carry on with the Regular ones, if u can. You can also get a college of your choice where you presence is not needed much, but the regular study at your home is much needed to crack the exams.

Kumar Arvind

L.L.B II nd year

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register