LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manjiri (Noida)     29 November 2010

NEED HELP

i had bought a Reliance broadband connection last month from (Reliance Netconnect, sector 62, noida) they have not yet activated the connection and keep telling me that it will be activated 2moro......etc etc. I am tired of complaining? What should i do?

Learning

9 Replies

Darshan Panchal (Advocate)     29 November 2010

First of all bring it to the notice of Reliance net connect "executive" of the region through email. make ur intentions clear to approach consumer forum in case connection is not activated in a short time. I had experinced the same prob 4-5 years back and sending an email to executive(sales) had that fellow's franchise cancelled. Most probably a threatning letter should be enough for this

(Guest)

Manjiri Je

send a notice to Relience  customer griviance cell and if problem not solved, Just type a complaint enclosed a Rs. 100/- DD any file case in Cnsumer forum.

If need any help regarding draft a complaint, provide full details.

S.K.Maanav (International President International Hindu Personal Law Board)     22 March 2012

u can also lodge your complaint with TRAI.

B.K.GUPTA... (ADVISOR)     04 April 2012

Suggestions of Mr. Darshan Panchal & Mr. S K Saxena are good.You simply email to Relinace and forward copy of the mail to  TRAI .

DHANANJAY KUMAR GUPTA (practice in U.P.Vat Entry Tax Central Sales Tax & Income Tax)     02 July 2012

I was enrolled as an advocate in U.P. Bar Council under referecne number 14689/99 on 14.10.99.

In compliance to Rules under section 49(1)(ah) I voluntarily intimated for suspension of practice together

with certificate of enrolement in original to the Council in 2001 through speed post.  Now, from 2006 I am continously asking to the Bar Council of U.P. to release my original Certificate of Enrolement with due endorsement of release. But all in vail.

Can any one helpme  to get back my Certificate of Enrolement

Regards-D.K.Gupta

DHANANJAY KUMAR GUPTA (practice in U.P.Vat Entry Tax Central Sales Tax & Income Tax)     02 July 2012

I was enrolled as an advocate in U.P. Bar Council under referecne number 14689/99 on 14.10.99.

In compliance to Rules under section 49(1)(ah) I voluntarily intimated for suspension of practice together

with certificate of enrolement in original to the Council in 2001 through speed post.  Now, from 2006 I am continously asking to the Bar Council of U.P. to release my original Certificate of Enrolement with due endorsement of release. But all in vail.

Regards-D.K.Gupta

Regards-D.K.Gupta

In compliance to Rules under section 49(1)(ah) of Bar Council India Rules, I voluntarily intimated for suspension of practice together with certificate of enrolement in original to the Council in 2001 through speed post.  Now, from 2006 I am continously asking to the Bar Council of U.P. to release my original Certificate of Enrolement with due endorsement of release. But all in vail.

Can any one help me  to get back my Certificate of Enrolement.

Regards-D.K.Gupta

(Guest)

Dear D.K.Gupta

Use RTI act Now.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register