Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kavita (Junior Advocate)     15 November 2013

N.i.138 appeal

HON'BLE MEMBERS,

in this case the appeal against the conviction under (N.I138) is moved in the Sessions Court, Mumbai. The Bail Application along with Appeal was preferred. The Bail Application and Appeal was preferred last year by some other advocate who died few days later and after that the case was given to me. The Hon'ble Sessions court granted Bail to my clients. However, we are not able to trace the original complainants. My clients are trying their level best to find the original complainants who filed case against them for the purpose of the hearing of appeal in the sessions court. The notices that were served by the other advocate returned. The party has closed down their business activities that lead us to believe that it totally vanished from the market. Considering these present facts and circumstances what steps could be taken? what would be the consequences when complainant is not traceable? The complainant did not even turn up to claim the fine amount that my clients deposited in the Magistrate court. I beg you to kindly guide me through this. Tomorrow i will be having a hearing, and again i would not be doing anything else bt to take another date to buy the time for my client for the purpose of initiating another search operation for ORIGINAL COMPLAINANTS.

Thank you..

Kavita

Learning

10 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     15 November 2013

professional methodologies used includes many proven methods such as:

• Searching records including phone number research
  • Searching Public Databases
  • Utilizing many sources for background checks
  • Scouring and researching local utility bills
  • Using credit history documents and credit intelligence data

kavita (Junior Advocate)     15 November 2013

Thanx Sir. My clients have been doing exactly the same, however we r not getting success. i m just willing to know what could be the alternative? and how long this could go? i think its not proper to take more dates.  what if the party is shifted abroad? possibilities are endless. I would like to know the procedure, what could be done in such a case when the original complainants could nowhere be found?...

Thanx

Kavita

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     16 November 2013

Record shows you have been seeking answers right from first appearance in TRIAL COURT and getting bail. Being an advocate you should better get in touch will a local senior advocate since all the details of the case can not be posted and can be known from such querries.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     16 November 2013

Convict is there, his revision petition is there in front of session court, trial court record is also there and convict is free on bail.

You are representing the convict, why do you want complainant ?? Session court is empowered to take the decision in absence of respondent complainant after due lawful consideration. Onus is not on you to find the complainant and produce in front of the session court. 

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     17 November 2013

This is  a public site and there are dime a doz who advice without any experience of dealing in actual court cases so pl be satisfied with such advice.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     18 November 2013

Wow !!  Mr Yadanand (this cannot be your true name, it is the fake ID), what is the advise given by you ?? Nothing !!

Then why are you burning your hand again and again ?? There is not even a single post where you have given any fruitful or lawful suggestion, contact a local senior advocate, the querist has not come to hear this stupid piece of advise from you.

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     18 November 2013

Like tantrik and babas the people having deep guilt complex pop up regularly with filthy words to hide their deep frustration and spoiled this site so new querries have just died .

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     19 November 2013

Give suggestion to query, if at all you are equipped, otherwise this site is better of without the people like you. You pretend as if you are too knowledgeable but the fact is you just blabber on site and have no idea about what the law is. Mediocre people like you spoil the respectable profession like law. You keep on giving advise, contact a senior advocate, what do you mean by this ?? People do not come to site to hear this piece of non sense from you, and please do not comment on my post in future, for the simple reason that my argument and suggestion are beyond the reach of your education and intellect. 

Yadanand Legal help (maintenance divorce remarriage = yourscrew@gmail.com)     19 November 2013

1) Some body had asked who you are ????????

2) Have you handled any court case any where ?????

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     19 November 2013

A person with a fake ID is asking this question ??

You have become quite hard after so much of burning your palm. Kid, concentrate on learning the law rather than cribbing and pretending. 

The problem is if I tell you, where I practice then you will come and shake hands, this may burn my palm too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register