LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

suresh agarwal   22 September 2016

My wife is not faithfull to me

Dear Sir, I work with a mnc. Iam married since 2013.I have a daughter 2 and half year old. My wife is cheating me from my marriage. ,She is very much fan of using face book, messanger,whattsapp etc. she has a lot of friends,whole day she chats about my parents and other family members in negative tone,and uses unsuitable language,she also chats s*xual talks with his boyfriend. but after every chat she deletes conversation.after 3 years of marriage it became very difficult to stay with her, what should  i do? pleasesuggest. one thing more she is post graduate and a housewife. thanks.

Learning

9 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     22 September 2016

Suresh ji u need to take mediation for solving this problem. Try to convince her not to use such word & act accordingly.

If u like my suggestion then give THANK on my profile.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     22 September 2016

Be bold and have courage and you can get all the proofs.

However you have to take lessions in psycology for a week or month to be able  to  safely accomplish your job.

Police and all invetigating agencies are not super human they are common persons like any body else. But  they collect evidence and prove them in court.

Stop complaining stop negging but act intelligent and things are more easy than you can imagine.

ambrish (service)     22 September 2016

See...You have to understand her properly...and what you both want will decide the course of action and advice. 

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 September 2016

The deleted chats can be recovered.

Ask around; how.

However it shall certainly be better to fill the vaccum that she might have felt.

Decide wisely.

A walk alone (-)     22 September 2016

As you say"but after every chat she deletes conversation.". And you are also saying "she has a lot of friends,whole day she chats about my parents and other family members in negative tone,and uses unsuitable language,she also chats s*xual talks with his boyfriend". Can you tell if every chat she deleted then without seeing any chat how can you say that she chat about your parents or she chats with boy friend?

anil   23 September 2016

very good suggestion by autohide4u , and good example used to showcase the issue.

@Author : use your lady as a weapon and get some concreate proof against Boyfriend , then fight , use some detective or invest your time.

if you have her mobile phone device then try syncing it with your gmail account so that all history/watsapp comes to you make your email as backup , more you can get from internet.

install spyware in her mobile, purchase it if not free.

If in todays world you can use software and then it will be difficult to survive from this snake.

nowdays police mostly cracks cases just by sitting in office and using softwares 

sai narayana   23 September 2016

Even after collecting these also you can't say that as adultery. The adultery means they should be caught in compromised position. But by collecting all those above said social apps data you can show her guilt in front of society to get rid of her by coercing to sign on MCD.

But before opting the above you should reassess yourself why your wife is behaving in this manner, if her behaviour pattern is limited to psychological and not physical then better consult a doctor or counsellor rather than opting break up.

sachin   23 September 2016

Autohide 4u has given the best suitable idea good 

suresh agarwal   13 October 2016

Sir,what type of proofs should I collect for a divorce.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register